Formaker: A 4-in-1 3D Printer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Inkscape-Plugin: FormakerLaser
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2017 8:10 am by sid

» Formmaker for sale for parts
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:40 pm by Seniorgeek

» Crap machine
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:34 pm by Seniorgeek

» Upgrade Formaker
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 8:51 am by Mikael

» Incorrect dimensions after printing
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2017 8:36 am by szalap

» Heat bed temperature incorrect
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 7:01 pm by CKAFamily

» Timing pulleys for Formaker
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 9:25 am by szalap

» Heat Bed Resistance
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:33 pm by CKAFamily

» Replacement power supply
Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 4:28 pm by Seniorgeek

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? Empty Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds?

Post by JeushMaker Sat May 28, 2016 5:01 am

Hello i have a lot of problems with controlling the extrusion speed. I am using the makerbot software to make the gcode.

JeushMaker

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? Empty Re: Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds?

Post by Mikael Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:04 pm

The extruders are very low quality and should be replaced, that could be the problem.
I think I wrote a post about it and what items I updated to.

Mikael
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds? Empty Re: Anyone else having problems controlling the extrusion speeds?

Post by JeushMaker Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:22 pm

Yeah i know but i can't set the speed of the movements in the software it feels like the printer overrules it... The only print speed i can set is the travel speed...

JeushMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikael Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:04 am

What speed are you trying to set?
Have you tested with a slower speed?

Mikael
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JeushMaker Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:17 am

In the Makerbot software -> settings -> Custom -> extrusion speeds, here you can change the "print speed" on different things like bridges and first layer and so on. But I can change any one i like but without any different result the printer just wants to go as fast as possible i guess...Mad

JeushMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikael Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:34 am

Sorry for late reply.
I was able to set the speed in Makerware when building.
Well, the feild is there but im not sure what happens if you change it.

Mikael
Life Member
Life Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JeushMaker Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:00 am

Yeah i can also change the value but the printer will not follow the instructions. The only way i have found to slow it down was changing the value of how many seconds it minimal must use pr. print layer Neutral

JeushMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down